11/19/2007

breakfast, a bunny, and a bit more range

I woke up at five, considered showering, eschewed cleanliness, and headed down the road to Denny's for a big breakfast to start the day. Afterwards, I chatted with Russ for a while and, while doing so, was visited by someone's stray pet bunny. As you can see from the picture, I still didn't know how to park a motorcycle properly.

Having allowed morning traffic to muster while talking overly long on the telephone, I took neighborhood streets back to my parking lot and rushed through the remaining low speed off-road exercises, impatient for practice involving more than my makeshift soda bottle cones.



From here forward, I'm paring down the partially filled plastic bottles to just their brightly colored caps so that I can have cones to set up range exercise reviews wherever I find a suitable parking lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home